Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for half sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 21 Jan 2016 20:50

Hi , I'm looking for my half sister who was born in Haverfordwest in Wales in 1955. We share the same birth mother. Our mothers name was Ursula Keegan. I'm half sisters birth name was Ann Keegan, but I believe she was adopted when very young. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated :-D

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Jan 2016 21:42

Hi John,

If you look here:

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

You will see she her birth wasn't registered in Haverfordwest, but Carmarthen.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Jan 2016 21:44

Don't forget to add Ann and Ursula to to tree on here in case either comes looking for you.

Rose

John

John Report 21 Jan 2016 22:25

Thanks for your help

lavender

lavender Report 21 Jan 2016 23:33

Consider putting your name on the Adoption Contact Register if you have not already done so.

She would need to have also put her details onto the Register for a match to be made but if she has not already done so, she may do so at a later date.