Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia A Sims Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georges

Georges Report 3 Feb 2016 13:08

Hello,

Can someone help me find Patricia A Sims born in 1958 married to Richard J Davies ? I believe that she is a relative, her great grandfather being the sister of my grandmother Josephine Sims

Patricia Davies owns a family tree that includes my grandmother Josephine born in Agra India. But Patricia doesn’t seems to consult Genesreunited because she has never responded to my request to share her tree with mine.

Kind regards,

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Feb 2016 13:45

Georges, has the message 'envelope' been opened? ( ie the envelope by the message has disappeared) if not it is probable that Patricia has changed her email address and not informed GR. Have you tried contacting the other person who has Patricia ( and brother Andrew) in their tree?

Not seeing her on the electoral roll with husband, in the area of marriage at least.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Feb 2016 14:12

Unless you've added an additional message, a blunt 'please share your tree' often gets ignored.

As Rose says = check to see if the message has been accessed. If it hasn't and you sent if a while ago, she could have changed her internet suppliers and not the associated email address reg'd with GR, been ill/no access to a computer or even died!
You joined in 2009 and have a membership no of 9858688
Patricia's is 2884003 - 7million earlier - its likely she no longer uses the site.

malyon

malyon Report 4 Feb 2016 10:57

sent p m with possible addresses for patricia and richard