Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

descendants of Dorothy and John Fletcher

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 6 Mar 2016 11:54

I'm trying to track down whether these cousins (who i never met) and are both deceased had children of their own.

Dorothy Fletcher born 1933 married a Frederick Sidney Anthony Taylor on 22.03.52 in Worcester (i have the wedding cert)

John Fletcher born 29.10.34 (worcester) and died 23.07.05 his widow was June Violet (i have the death cert)

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Mar 2016 12:38

Presumably this marriage for John

Marriages Mar 1956 (>99%)
Fletcher John H Hayward Worcester 9d 764
Hayward June V Fletcher Worcester 9d 764

check freebmd for possible children using surnames Fletcher/Hayward there appear to be several.

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Mar 2016 12:43

Several births Taylor/mmn Fletcher again see freebmd, two are boys so may be easier to trace on electoral roll, and also check trees on here if you haven't already done so.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Mar 2016 15:08

Living relatives found on Facebook.

Info sent by PM.