Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brien Crawford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 May 2016 16:47

looking for Brien Crawford who had a brother michael whos mother was Pat who lived in Peckham london on the 1970s

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 May 2016 17:23

We need more information. When was he born? The name is probably Brian with an A.

Rose

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 May 2016 19:38

Born on the early 60s Brian was deaf his father was Brian Crawford
sorry dont have more information,
sorry i dont understand the Researching message?
please explain!

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 May 2016 19:45

Brenda, the researching message below Rose's reply is tongue in cheek... you will see that I have a researching message also, everyone has and they can use it to add names they are searching for etc, or just a general comment :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 May 2016 19:50

Brenda there is one marriage on freebmd, Brian M Crawford, to a Patricia McGrath in Deptford, It looks likely as there are two births with that mother's name, Michael A and Brian J.

Do you think that is likely? I seem to remember you looking for the surname McGrath some time ago, I think?

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 May 2016 20:02

Yes this could be them he did have a brother Michael, i cant remember the Mc Grath but i dont think it was related to this person it must of been some other relative i was looking up at the time . as i said Iit could be them but i think his mothers name was Patricia Crawford wether that was her single name i dont know fathers name was Brien Crawford
thanks for the help Rose Brenda

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 May 2016 20:19

I can't see anything on current electoral rolls, there's a Brian M but only up to 2004. or possibly 2007

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 May 2016 20:35

Its hard after the census , its a shame i have little information to start with i wil have to look up on facebook when i have time and put in Patricia Mc Grath

malyon

malyon Report 2 May 2016 23:00

the deptford marriage and births look like it is the ones you are looking for deptford is very near peckham i came from peckham

malyon

malyon Report 2 May 2016 23:00

the deptford marriage and births look like it is the ones you are looking for deptford is very near peckham i came from peckham

Brenda

Brenda Report 3 May 2016 09:02

Yes i am sure they are the right ones, I have found the marriage and the births thank you to Rose , thank you all for coming back to me, and for the great help, now i have the Single name of Patricia i m hoping this will help im of shopping at the moment and will come back to you all later in the day thanks kindly again to all , will look on facebook and let you know the outcome Brenda

Brenda

Brenda Report 3 May 2016 19:04

No luck folks with the Patricia MCGrath on Facebook, i dont know where to go from here
Brenda

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 4 May 2016 19:26

If Patricia is on Facebook, would she not be more likely to use her married name of Crawford (unless she has remarried and using that name)?