Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Could this be you

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 3 Jun 2016 17:22

Born 1952 possibly fourth quarter. Mother christian name Alice. Connection to KLB.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Jun 2016 18:24

Hi there David - extremely unlikely anyone connected will see your posting - use "Search" facility - top right hand corner of this page to see if this person is in any trees on this site

welcome to the boards by the way :-)

David

David Report 3 Jun 2016 19:52

Thanks Ann appreciated. I have noticed there are many threads on each board and hoped the info I gave might be seen and mean something.
Been a while since I've been on site so will try trees as well.
All the best to you and yours and thanks again for taking time to reply.

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Jun 2016 20:02

David, you perhaps don't know that the 'advanced search' facility on here doesn't work these days, and the 'quick search' is not very good either. Therefore the only sure way of finding posts is via Google. If the person you are looking for googles their
name for instance or that of a relative the post naming them would show up.

It's unlikely that the person looking would search the terms you give, even the KLB isn't likely to help with that.

if the person was likely to be adopted you can give their birth name here as it will have changed, or mother's name ( if deceased or with permission) as that is what the person is likely to search for.

:-)

David

David Report 3 Jun 2016 21:05

Many thanks Rose good points and I'll try the Google method, much appreciated best wishes to you and yours.