Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Pearce b1835 Tipperary - father John.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joseph

Joseph Report 6 Jun 2016 18:07

Mary married a Sergeant of the 51st Regiment at Ballysax Church, Co Kildaire on the 26th September 1856. When the Regiment moved to England Mary accompanied her husband, It was there Mary gave birth to a daughter. The family followed the Regiment to India not expecting the tragedy that followed.
Mary and baby finally returned to the UK as the wife of my GGF thus becoming my GGM.

I have all the docments from Ireland to the UK then to India and her life on the families return to the UK. I'm happy to share with a genuine descendants of Mary's family.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 6 Jun 2016 18:32

The best way to find descendants/relatives for genealogy purposes on this site would be to search all members trees - top right under Search- for Mary Pearce's name and that of her husband(s). If they are listed, send the tree owner a message.

If you'd like help to find direct living relatives who may not site users, then we'd be happy to assist. Bear in mind that not everyone is interested in their forbears.
Names, year & place of birth plus any other relevant detail.