Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet E Mann ( nee Wynn )

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 12 Jun 2016 00:17

Hi!
I am looking for information on Janet E Wynn. now married to Rodger C Mann. Both born in 1951. Janet born in Croydon London & married in 1972 in Merton S, London. Janet is my 3rd Cousin, I would like to find her. as my relatives are getting, fewer, on my side of the family. Our side of the family are from the North West, & Yorkshire.I have trace the family back to 1795, so far. So I would be grateful if anyone in the London area know's of Janet E Mann ( nee Wynn )

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 12 Jun 2016 02:44

Hi John,

Roger's name is spelt without the 'd'

if you search here

http://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk/

for the two names (including middle initials) living together you will find their electoral roll listing

I crossreferenced at 192.com and the listing is valid to this year

unfortunately there is no listing at BT on line

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha?

so it still needs to be narrowed down slightly as there is no house number in the electoral roll listing at those two sites, but that is a start :-)

if you search for the street on google streetview, there are maybe 40 addresses there, so perhaps a letter without a house number would be delivered?