Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lesley Green

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2016 15:45

Looking for a lady named Lesley j(janey??)green
I think she was born early 50s in Buxton?
married in 1972 in chapel en le frith
Can anyone help me please?
Xx

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Jul 2016 16:35

So, she is now Freeman? This info is easy to find on Freebmd:

Marriages Dec 1972
FREEMAN GORDON H GREEN CHAPEL-LE-F 10A 1812
GREEN LESLEY J FREEMAN CHAPEL-LE-F 10A 1812

You can look for these people on 192.com or free electoral roll.

Jan

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2016 16:42

Hi
No I don't think she will be using this surname now. However this is the same info I found.
I was hoping to find more
Xx

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 22 Jul 2016 17:04

Will send a possible electoral register entry by pm. Look in "messages" at the top of screen.

Kath. x

malyon

malyon Report 22 Jul 2016 17:32

not seeing a birth in buxton for lesley

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 24 Jul 2016 17:59

Hello 'J', can you explain what your connection is with Lesley?

You may not want to go into great detail if it is very personal, but just to let us know whether she is a family member, friend, ex-wife, etc. :-)

Sometimes we can 'read between the lines' and have an idea of the connection and reason for the search, and appreciate the need for discretion, but also perhaps the need to protect the other person's privacy.

Can you say why you think she was born in Buxton?

... do you know the two people who have Lesley Green 1956/1952 Buxton in their family trees at this site (one of whom seems to be that person)?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/tree/results/green/lesley?birthplace=buxton

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Jul 2016 20:04

From private messages from the poster a couple of days ago he/she has tried to contact the people on here with Lesley Green in their trees but the messages have not been opened.

Kath. x

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 24 Jul 2016 23:26

Ah, hopefully it is a question of summer holidays and not that they ahve abandoned their email accounts.