Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Fahey (Dec'd)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 26 Aug 2016 14:33

I am going on a wing and prayer here, I am looking for to get a message some descendants of the late Anne Fahey In particular a man called Kevin who is or was married to a lady called Val - I would imagine them to be in their 60/70's or his sister called Liz.

I have a photo of them taken in a flat in South London/Kent taken I don't know maybe 15 years or so ago. Kevin wears glasses and Val had blonde hair in bob. I think there is a link to Cork in Ireland and I think Anne had a sister called Maureen.

I am sorry I cant provide more details, but if it does ring bell if you can send me a message with the name of the other person in those photos I have some information for you.

malyon

malyon Report 26 Aug 2016 16:49

can you say where the kevin was born is his name fahey

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 26 Aug 2016 18:24

Sorry I dont know.

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 26 Aug 2016 21:43

Actually going through some old papers I can see Anne was the daughter of Yeameahn an unusual name I believe in English it means William and also had a cousin Edward O'Halleran Born 1934.

I can see Anne also lived in Finchley, Kevin I believe was born in 1949. It is However, Kevin, Liz or Val, I am trying to pass a message to.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 27 Aug 2016 11:47

Was Anne related to Kevin or Val?
Did Kevin and Val live in the flat where the photo was taken?
Was Fahey Anne's maiden or married surname?

There are HUGE numbers of Kevins who married women called Val or Valerie - no Faheys though.

Also HUGE numbers of Kevins born c1949.

Without some clue as to the surname of either Kevin or Val, or where they lived, , or were born or married, it's impossible to know who they were/are,

patchem

patchem Report 27 Aug 2016 19:48

Are you sure of the birth year of Edward, and was it this country, as there is this one?
Births June quarter 1934
O'Halloran Edward Jay Romford 4a 745

Added: Just realised, this is a different spelling, but leaving just-in-case.

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 27 Aug 2016 22:12

Thanks all, I am afraid I have very little more information. Kevin (surname unknown) who could have been born in England or Ireland is the son if Anne Fahey and he is married to a lady called Val, Kevin also has a sister called Liz. I was hoping one or other may have read the thread as I believe they were into genealogy. It's not make or break - I just had some information to pass on.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 31 Aug 2016 13:21

When/ where did Anne pass away?

malyon

malyon Report 31 Aug 2016 19:52

could this be anne

ANNE FAHEY

England & Wales deaths 1837-2007

Collections from

Great Britain

Country

England

County

London

Year

Birth Year

Event Quarter

District

LONDON CITY

another anne fahey born 1911 died 2000 in camden

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 31 Aug 2016 20:48

1933 is to young, I think I recall the death being somewhere in the late 90's it could well have been 2000. I am really sorry I cant offer any more information. I don't think searches are needed. It's not make or break I contact them - it was more a conscience thing.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 31 Aug 2016 21:29

Anne Fahey
England and Wales Death Registration Index 1837-2007
Name Anne Fahey
Event Type Death Registration
Registration Quarter Jul-Aug-Sep
Registration Year 2000
Registration District Camden
County London
Event Place Camden, London, England
Birth Date (available after June quarter 1969) 11 Jan 1911