Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Karen Wood born 1956 Merthyr Tydfil

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kim

kim Report 4 Oct 2016 15:54

I am looking for a lady who was born in wales in 1956 i believe she may have been born in Merthyr Tydfil. her father was Terence Wood her mother Janice Batten.

I have found one possible match but I am not sure if the message I sent her has gone into her junk mail or even if she is still a member of this website.

Thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Oct 2016 16:01

Her birth is on FreeBMD she is Karen M which may help your search

She has a younger sister too which is on FreeBMD also

malyon

malyon Report 4 Oct 2016 17:42

parents were married in Lichfield staffordshire

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 4 Oct 2016 22:47

Welcome to the boards, Kim.

You sometimes have to have patience, and be prepared to wait quite a while for a reply to a message - replies have been known years after the message was sent!

If you look at your "Sent" messages list, if there's a green envelope beside your message, she hasn't opened it yet.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 Oct 2016 11:42

possible marriages for Karen and her sister Mandy sent by message

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 18 Oct 2016 19:48

I see you've read my messages - any feedback please?