Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bancroft, Lockley, Stone/s, Robinson, of Staffs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jedzeer

Jedzeer Report 24 Dec 2016 10:13

Bancroft, Lockley, Stone/s, Robinson, Brew, Wheat families.
I would be please to hear from descendents of these familes that lived in the Gnosall/Chuch Eaton area in the mid/ late 1800's.
I have carried out extensive and verified research on my branches of these familes back to 1530 direct and to 1280 indirect.
Please contact me with any details that you may have.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Dec 2016 12:22

Jedzeer - its unlikely that a descendent will stumble on this thread in the near future.

The best thing to do is to 'search all members trees' - top right under 'Search'.
You can then look for other members who have the same names as yours in their tree. Send a message using the 'find out more' button.

There's no guarentee that'll they'll either receive the message if they are lapsed members, or will reply if they are still active. There's no harm in trying!