Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ellen Doreen Kitto

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

anne

anne Report 18 Jan 2017 14:10

Looking for Michael A. Kitto born Battersea area 1938 to the above person. May have been adopted . My name is Anne. Ellen Doreen Kitto was also my mother, I was born in 1941 and adopted. There was also two older brothers , one adopted and one brought up by Grandparents both have since died before contact was made. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Jan 2017 15:01

Haven't you already have an enquiry about the Kitto births

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Jan 2017 15:54

Thought it sounded familiar

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1364156

It's better to stick with one thread for the same family otherwise helpers are spending time duplicating what's already been looked for

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 18 Jan 2017 17:35

1939 register:

Kitto Household Glemore Chapel Terrace , Truro R.D., Cornwall, England

Charles H Kitto 26 Oct 1874 Male Pensioner R N Married
Sarah J Kitto 27 Oct 1877 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married
Ellen D Morris (Kitto) 08 Oct 1914 Female Domestic Duties (Part Time) Single
Alec N Morris (Kitto) 20 Jan 1936 Male Under School Age Single

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jan 2017 18:42

Did you write to the Colchester address you were sent on 9 Jan? Have you had a reply? It was explained to you that there was no trace of Michael after 1970.

Have you definate proof that he was NOT adopted? The person to whom the records related may be a different man.