Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sidney Alfred W Rust

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 9 Feb 2017 18:04

My name is John Gregg and I am a distant relative of Mr Rust who has produced back in the early 1990's a comprehensive Family Tree of the Rust Family from the Norfolk/Suffolk border villages. I would very much like to get in touch with him or his family to update this excellent pre-internet piece of work..
He has 2 sons : Christopher and Simon.
Thanks,
John

malyon

malyon Report 9 Feb 2017 18:51

there was a Sydney a rusk in Norfolk on electrol list aged 89-90 in 2004

patchem

patchem Report 9 Feb 2017 22:42

There is probably a Sidney A W Rust who marries in 1947 and has sons with those names. There is a likely birth in 1925.

patchem

patchem Report 9 Feb 2017 22:50

His wife may have died in 2002 (grant and will). Cannot see anything for him.

Valerie

Valerie Report 10 Feb 2017 01:03

..there are some 'Rust' (NFK) researchers on 'member's board' - maybe able to help?

Valerie

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 10 Feb 2017 13:33

PM possible address for youngest son Simon P Rust in 2017 ER Sevenoaks Kent .