Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rose Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 28 Apr 2017 20:47

Hi, for a few weeks now I have been on the look for my dads brother who I never met and doesn't know I even exist there was some family issues at the time and he moved with his wife abroad to spain.

I am struggling to find him. I wish to know if he is alive and well. I have found many details on here but it's like he's disappeared into thin air

His name (as far as I'm aware) is Clive Fredrick Rose and he married an Elaine Jones/Owers in 1982.

She has a daughter called Amanda and a son called Richard who was born in 1976 ( I have no idea when her daughter was born)

I've exhausted every avenue looking for my uncle but struggling massively.
Clive was born in 1951 in Worcestershire

I hope someone can help me my Name is Sarah Rose, I am using a friends genes reunited to find him
Any replies would be most greatful

malyon

malyon Report 28 Apr 2017 22:24

there looks like 3 children born rose mother Williams
would Shirley the sister know about clive
are your dads parents alive

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 Apr 2017 23:22

Have you considered writing to Elaine's son from first marriage? He is on the electoral roll with father, Richard is also on FB I think though it may not be a used account you could try sending a message, he may have kept in contact with his mother and be willing to pass on a message ( he may not!) You would have to be very tactful.

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Apr 2017 09:01

No my dads parents are no longer with us and I have close contact with sister Shirley and unfortunately he stopped speaking to her way before he left so she has no idea either
I'm worried of contacting Richard as when his mother left with my uncle she didn't even let him know she was moving abroad thank you for your help though guys :)

malyon

malyon Report 29 Apr 2017 12:42

this web site may help
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081010103106AAcIlTA

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Apr 2017 22:04

Can't find anything on those either. At a dead end??

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Apr 2017 23:19

Margaret I think I might have found something, I will double check and send you a message.

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Apr 2017 23:49

message sent gives area, so also sending a possible address ( two) though no idea how current it is,