Military Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tribute to middlesex Regiment

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 2 Sep 2013 10:16

I did post this on general chat a few years ago, and recently on genealogy chat
still have the info if anyone interested

A Tribute to the Middlesex Regiment (DCO) Whilst on jury service at the Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court in London, a few years ago,I managed to obtain from the Jury Area Officer a 'A Tribute to the Middlesex Regiment (DCO)'. It is 10 pages long and contains brief account of Middlesex Regiment, along woith some general pictures. If anyone is interested in acopy let me know and will either scan or post a copy to you.

Regards Liz

Brian

Brian Report 4 Nov 2013 22:07

was in mx regt before it was disbanded would be interested in a copy if u could email to me regards Brian

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 9 Nov 2013 13:50

I would be grateful for a copy please. My Grandfather was in the Middlesex Regiment in WW1. Jill

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 11 Nov 2013 00:40

Brian and Jill
Have sent you pm.

If anyone else is interested - am willing to email.

Lkiz

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 22 Nov 2013 09:43

my grandfather was in the middx reg in ww1

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 22 Nov 2013 22:22

Hi Dorothy
If you are interested in a copy, if you pm me your email addy, will send a copy through.

Liz

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 10 Jan 2014 14:49

hello elizabeth
i know this is a bit late but do you still have info my grandfather was in the middx regt in ww1
thankyou dorothy
my email is [email protected]
thanks again

greyghost

greyghost Report 12 Jan 2014 13:59

Dorothy Teresa -
Suggest you remove your email address from your post - it's against GR T&C's, the site is open to anyone who googles.
Elizabeth A suggests you PM her your email addy - just click on her name and you can send her a Personal Message which GR will forward to her.

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 31 Jan 2014 07:56

sorry i cannot delete the above will get help

greyghost

greyghost Report 31 Jan 2014 19:04

Dorothy - above your posts you should see your name in a bluey-green colour along with "Report" "Edit" "Delete" and "Mark as Answered".

Click on Edit, it will open up that particular post. You can then Edit the contents of that post ie add info, delete what is already there.