Military Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Royal Societies Club - St James's Street, London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 4 Jun 2014 14:14

Hi there
Can anyone advise me of where to find information on the Royal Societies Club in St James's Street, London.
The club was there between 1894 and 1941.
The reason is because my grandfather, Albert Leslie Neale, handed in his Military Cross and other medals to the Club so I was wondering what happened to it and how I could find out where it is.
He was in the Royal Airforce in WW1 but it states on one of his papers that his medals went there.
Greatly appreciate any advice on where to look or where to go.
Thanks
Gill (Neale)

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 4 Jun 2014 17:03

There is a book for sale on Amazon that is about the club. Not sure if it would be of any use to you.

Kath. x