Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Reunited after nearly 70 years!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lulibell

lulibell Report 2 Aug 2010 09:57

Shirley was seven and Norma was 5, it was wartime when they had last been together.We managed to track Norma down with Mary and Jean's help.It was a big shock for Norma to be found. Having had lots of lovely ,long chats on the phone and photo swaps, they met for a truly wonderful weekend.
They felt like they had known each other for years, and are quite similar in character!
A real success story. Huge thanks to Mary and Jean for their help. Well done GR!
I've thoroughly enjoyed all the puzzles and excitement my new hobby has brought me, as well as all the lovely people who've helped me .
(Please find photo of the cousins, success photos)
Lulibell