Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christina

Christina Report 20 Jul 2011 11:02

A few months ago I was contacted on fb by my older half brother,,to say it wasa shock is an understatement,he was the only person I had not searched for due to the little information I had on him.Along with this site and a few others a few years ago,I left messages for any family members(just a short paragraph with a few details only family would know)I seemed to have left a paper trail on the internet and he followed it and voila!! we are now in contact,and the things we have in common is uncanny,and to put any doubts to rest of definite family links is that my youngest daughter and his daughter are the spit of each other :-D <3