Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Philip Tyler's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 2 Dec 2003 18:44

Hi! Everyone, Well I used the Friends Reunited site for a long long time now, but have only just started to use the Genes Connected. On Sunday I noticed a few messages re the b4usearch site. As I have been trying 16 years to find a living cousin (Makes a change from looking for the dead - Romantic walks around the cemeteries) I had a quick go on the electrol roll register. The name I was looking for was there, and area looked promising, so five minutes later, a quick letter was done, posted Monday morning (!st class of course) and low and behold first thing Tuesday we had a phone call from my cousin. What a Fantastic Early Christmas Present - Thanks to the help of people on this site. Phil