Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kim Caines' success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim

Kim Report 4 Jan 2004 16:43

What a wonderful Christmas, thanks to the genes connected site. I found my dad after he had been looking for me for many years. He had posted messages asking for information on me including genes connected which is where I was browsing on 16th November 2003, and found those messages. I emailed him through the site, and have been on msn with him ever since, he lives in Canada and unbeknown to me he and his wife flew over before Christmas and knocked on my door xmas day, we have been inseparable ever since, we have a lot in common and havent stopped crying and laughing since. He is staying with me untill the end of Jan and guess where I am holidaying this year? Yes Canada, with all my family too,I am off to meet all my new extended family (3 brothers and nephew and niece) so thankyou very much genes connected you have made my year and life complete.