Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stuart Gray's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stuart

Stuart Report 17 Jan 2004 13:07

I clicked on this site before christmas looking for my husbands mum, we had been looking for over 10years but had no luck, we then got an email from Margaret Drummond offering her assistance, she was very friendly, helpful and extremely quick, my husband got a phone call last night from his mother, the first contact in 34years, well done Margaret and thankyou . Stuart went out to the States in March to see his mum and they got on great, he now has a sister and 2 nephews and another on the way. Margaret still keeps in touch with us so as well as finding his mum we have also gained a friend.