Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Betty Barbesin's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Betty

Betty Report 9 Feb 2004 00:24

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME BEFORE MARRIAGE WAS BETTY HUDSON. I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, I HAVE STARTED MY FAMILY TREE AND GOING THROUGH ALL THE FEATURES I FOUND MY SISTER JEAN ON HERE AS WELL AS MY BROTHER HARRY, ALTHO I AM IN CONTACT WITH THEM ON A REGULAR BASIS, IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN LOCATE THEM. THANK YOU GENES CONNECTED FOR A GREAT SITE. I WAS MARRIED IN CANADA 1969 AND HAVE FOUR GROWN (ADULTS NOW) CHILDREN, AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE 2 GRANDCHILDREN......THEY ARE ADDED TO THE FAMILY TREE (WHICH ) I HOPE TO FINISH IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE. BETTY