Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheila Molyneux's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 30 Mar 2004 10:39

Hi to everyone reading this! Just to say having found out when i was younger that i was adopted i never gave much hope to finding my birth sister, after all its like looking for a needle in a haystack. That was until a couple of months ago when i managed to trace my sister through genes connected, we are now constantly in touch and met for the first time last week, and experience i will never forget :o) could not have hoped for better, thanks sis! For all of you out there searching dont give up, as previously said in a another message the internet is a powerful tool use it, and post messages wherever possable, someone may be able to help you. I for one am extremely grateful i did. The very best of luck to all those out there still searching.