Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kylie Smyth's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 27 Apr 2004 12:15

Dear Rebecca who do you think you are to come on here and have a go at people i read what you put yesterday and i have asister and no matter what she had done there is noway i would have posted areply on here that said what you put, if you have such anger towards her then get on the phone and tell her or go about it in the old fashion way and put pen to paper as the other ladies have said you are spoiling it for the rest of us my sister has found me after 28 yrs not knowing i exsited so just remember blood is thicker than water and one day you will need each other so get down of your high horse and stop having a go at other people as for patricia and you other girls you go girls you tell her ,and i now have two sisters im proud to say are my sisters one i grew up with and the other who has just entered my life and they are my best friends no matter what they do to me