Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nichola S - O - T's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

N

N Report 5 Jun 2004 02:40

Hi Guys I love coming on here when i seem to be searching and hitting brick walls all the time. The Success stories of people doing Genealogy makes me smile and gives me hope that i to will find my relatives and to keep going when i seem to be getting know where. I think its great when some people are as far back as 1700 etc, its great to see that it really can be done. :-) :-) I was a little sad when i came on here, to see that people were using it as a " trying to find board" , there is one of those already, so please people, can you use the correct boards for the correct reason, please. As people will get a little confused. Also people on these other boards , are very helpful people and might help you with your search. thanx. good luck in all your searches. :-)