Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ann Mullen's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 10 Jul 2004 20:07

this is wonderfull, in only one week of surching on genes reunited i was able to contact my sister for the first time in 47 years, we meet the other day for the first time and it was the best day of my life, not only to see her after all those years but to find that our hole lives had been a mirra image of each other, we had done all the same things same type of husbands and the same interests and much much more, we found that we were more like twins than sisters, we are so happy and greatfull to this web site. thank you all who run it. may you find as much love & happiness as we have.