Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Winston Eversley's success story

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winston

Winston Report 28 Jul 2004 16:05

I would like to say that I am now in touch with a long lost Cousin whom I have not seen since 1963 but more to the point I was there the night he was born in 1954 in Bearsden Scotland . last saw him in 1963 when I came back from Sea MN and he had returned from USA safter the death of his Father in 1962. He will be 50 next week. Myself i am 58 Our mother's are both sisters My Mother died 1949 when I was 3 and Phil's mother passed away in 1991. GR is a good site but it is not all easy going it has been hard work. especially myself having had no family to speak of to turn to. Tel 01983 533412 or 07881467311 Bro. W Eversley LDS Portsmouth Stake. PS still not managed to get anything from my Father's side of the Family