Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dear Genes Reunited Team

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 20 May 2011 19:06

The following link may be helpful to you re moderating and improving the Find Living Relatives board and, perhaps, the general FAQs and guidelines of this site.

I spotted it on the One Show FB page and found the instructions extremely clear and easy to read. It also appears that the postings are well monitored.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/messageboards/faq/house_rules.shtml

An acknowledgement that you are reading this Suggestions board would be appreciated. Thank you.

Cx

PeeEmm

PeeEmm Report 20 May 2011 21:29

It could be interesting to see just how long before they respond to this previous post............................

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 May 2011 03:30

never?

PeeEmm

PeeEmm Report 21 May 2011 16:27

Sylvia

Is that comment based on your experience?

Peter

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 May 2011 21:59

how did you guess?

lol!

KenSE

KenSE Report 22 May 2011 07:46

">"

As someone who uses the BBC boards quite often I know that there are many posters there who would disagree with the term "well monitored". That aside, the BBC boards have limited opening hours (9am to 11pm on weekdays), I don't think that would be very popular here. However they do tell you when they remove your posts.