Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please find out who is reporting threads

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 17 Jun 2011 11:57

This has become really ridiculous when perfectly sound threads are requested for review.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 17 Jun 2011 12:02

Haven't we got enough threads on this topic already?

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 17 Jun 2011 12:04

Obviously not, as the problem reporter has not been dealt with.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 17 Jun 2011 12:09

So who is the judge and jury here to say that there is a problem reporter in the first place and that they should be 'dealt with'?

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 17 Jun 2011 12:51

I personally don't think there is a problem reporter but a glitch in the system, which GR are aware of and are trying to iron out the bug. In the meantime, there will be some innocent posts sent for review, without anyone having a hand in it.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 17 Jun 2011 12:59

I think a big part of the problem is that GR are not reviewing the ones that have been requested for review and either removing them or reinstating them. Some have been requested for review for 3-4 days and nothing has been done.

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 17 Jun 2011 13:04

The problem there is that GR staff are not working 24/7, even though the site is. I honestly think it's a bug in the system, and nothing vindictive or malicious, and while their staff are working to iron out the problems they are not reviewing (apparently) reported threads.