Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BUG: Site problems today FIXED

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 20 Jun 2011 19:33

My GR site has been playing up recenlty, I get erros on the pages, cannot navigate around the site, including FAQ's and contact us, so I can't ask GR to help me, the page just goes blank with an error. The only way I can get to my tree is by going through the subscriptions page. How can I contact GR to discuss this if my site won't let me ? :-(

TootyFruity

TootyFruity Report 20 Jun 2011 20:43

The email address for GR

support@genesreunited.co.uk

Lynn

Lynn Report 21 Jun 2011 18:59

Thank you for your help and very quick response. I'll try and contact them. Strange I've been a member for years and never had any problems like this. Thanks again.
Lynn xx

philmoir

philmoir Advisor Report 21 Jun 2011 19:40

Lynn, if you're still having problems and had no response from support, then can you post a reply on this thread. You should be seeing a reduction in the number of issues you might be suffering from on the site. We have been doing a fair bit of behind the scenes work on performance (which has been the root cause of the site down for maintenance page!) and we've rolled out a few fixes also. - thanks Phil

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 21 Jun 2011 19:51

As you are here, Phil - today's issues

signing in
error message
hot matches cannot be viewed nor discarded
profile picture cannot be changed

A friend Peter Monaghan cannot get on the site at all; something in a report about servers being overloaded.

Thank you :)