Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ADOBE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

philmoir

philmoir Advisor Report 23 Jun 2011 23:27

Hi Moonshine63, yes, please follow the link on above as I've tried to exolain the issue. This appears to be a well known issue for IE9 and PDFs. Excuse me if i'm assuming you're using Ie9. Since this is a continuation of an already existing thread topic, I really hope u dont mind me locking this instance. please add any more info on census 1901 to the thread above. thanks phil

KenSE

KenSE Report 23 Jun 2011 21:16

Have a look at philmoirs response on 21 June at 23:38 near the end of this thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1269823?d=desc

MOONSHINE63

MOONSHINE63 Report 23 Jun 2011 20:26

Hi, is anyone else having problems trying to view original records on the 1901 census?
every time i try to view the original it says that i have to download adobe plugin which i have done and it says it is installed but still i can't view the record without the adobe message keep popping up. I have spoken to one of my relatives and she is having the same problem.
Any suggestions please!!
i will return in a few hours, thanks in advance.