Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Error Message on .com.au

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gai

Gai Report 24 Jun 2011 23:48

Just tried using the boards on .com.au and keep getting the following message.

Error

Sorry. An error has occurred

We can't take you to the page you wanted. The problem has been logged and our team will be working on it.

Thanks for understanding. We're really sorry for any inconvenience!

I have emailed support to tell them of the problem. Currently using .co.uk without a problem.

Gai

philmoir

philmoir Report 24 Jun 2011 23:56

Hi Gai, Is there any board in particular or all the boards. I have tested them and them seem to be fine for me just now. Maybe you could try again in an hour or so. If you're still having problems can you post a reply here thanks. Phil

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2011 00:13

Today co.uk - service unavailable x 3, logging in, and error message once.

However, with your invaluable help, Phil, I am visibly here, thank you so much :-)

Gai

Gai Report 25 Jun 2011 00:27

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the quick reply

Tried using the Genealogy Chat board when it appeared. Happened twice;

Once when I went to look at a thread and then when I went to leave another thread.

Sounds like Joy is having more problem than me as I have switched to .co.uk and haven't had a problem.

Gai

Gai

Gai Report 25 Jun 2011 02:16

I'm 99% percent certain I know why I'm getting the error message. It's taken me a while but all is good I know how to avoid it now in my case.

So Phil, don't worry about me just help Peter M and Joy with their problems.

Gai