Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My Threads

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 18 Aug 2011 11:22

Would it be possible to add My Threads to the Community drop down list on the sign-in page. I tend to hit the Community button - then go to Boards Summary then scroll down to My Threads and check those first. It would be a lot quicker if I could go straight to My Threads from the first page.

Thank you

Jill

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 18 Aug 2011 14:10

That's a very good idea Jill. I always like to check out "my threads" first and it would save waiting for another page to load before hitting "my threads".

Kath. x

Joy

Joy Report 18 Aug 2011 14:29

Yes - liked :-)

TootyFruity

TootyFruity Report 18 Aug 2011 17:53

It's a pity that such a good idea was not included in the upgrade today.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 18 Aug 2011 18:41

Sounds like a simple enhancement - go for it.....!

Joy

Joy Report 18 Aug 2011 22:41

"It's a pity that such a good idea was not included in the upgrade today." - it didn't happen :-S ;-)

Gai

Gai Report 19 Aug 2011 11:50

This was suggested by me back in June. Phil said he was taking it on board and I had hoped it might have happen when they did the first upgrade.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1272774

:-D

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 19 Aug 2011 14:28

Since yesterday's planned upgrade didn't go ahead, perhaps this feature will be rolled out when they finally DO manage to get the upgrade working.

Kath. x

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 25 Aug 2011 22:17

Not so, it would seem