Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Any help would be much appreciated

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 30 Sep 2011 20:45

Can anyone help me please :-) I would like to know how to obtain a list of all the living people with the surname Bridgwater who may be in and around the Chribury area in Shropshire.

I obtained a list quite a few years ago, but can't remember how I did it - the reason I want this is so that I can write to each and everyone in order to find any relatives I have out there, as I seem to have hit a brick wall.

jax

jax Report 30 Sep 2011 21:09

Hi Elaine

You should really have posted this on Genealogy chat as this board is for sugesstions you would like to make to GR about the site, but I would say something like 192.com or Living relatives search on ancestry or BT online

I take it you have already tried the search trees?

jax

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 30 Sep 2011 23:15

Phone book?

Elaine

Elaine Report 3 Oct 2011 20:35

Margee, as stupid as it sounds, I never even thought about that as I always find any numbers on the net..... I will visit my local library..... thanks :-)

jax

jax Report 3 Oct 2011 21:00

That why I said BT online ....it is the phone book

jax

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 3 Oct 2011 21:46

Oops, didn't recognize BT online, I'm Canadian.

BTW, Elaine, do you realize you're on the wrong board here? Suggestion Board is for:

"This board is for you to add your suggestions for changes you would like to see made to Genes Reunited. We will be unable to respond to each post individually, but we will be checking the suggestions regularly and taking your suggestions on board."