Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

EHN Family tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

OllietheOwl

OllietheOwl Report 5 Oct 2011 16:09

I find the print out of the family tree very poor & disappointing. Does not show the year of death. Surely this should be rectified urgently.

AmazingGrace08

AmazingGrace08 Report 6 Oct 2011 00:07

Hi Unknown, as a suggestion edit your post title with ENH then your subject..

This will bring it to GR's attention as an enhancement.

I agree, it is a shame that you cannot do any useful print outs or charts etc from it depite paying a membership fee. I also have Family Tree Maker which is fine, but it would be nice to be able to do a bit more on this site with this element fo it all.

:-)

OllietheOwl

OllietheOwl Report 6 Oct 2011 09:46

Many thanks for your reply. I will have a look at the Family Tree Maker. I have only just started researching my family so this is all new to me.

Kense

Kense Report 9 Oct 2011 08:10

I thought that the ENH prefix was supposed to be added by Genes staff to indicate that they had looked at and categorised the thread.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 9 Oct 2011 09:28

They did, but never really followed it up. They also said that they would bring it in as a user option so the original poster could select from a list of three letter abbreviations. So in my view why not use it.