Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

full tree problems

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Nov 2011 12:16

I have had many email correspondence with various people at GR over the last 2+months since I joined re the continuing problem with the viewing of the Full Tree. Many of the names I have in full tree view have detached themselves from their partners/siblings etc. yet in decendants/ancestors view they re-appear correctly - they 'snap' back togther.I can view other peoples full tree without a problem. Even tree lines disappear in some case and also names as well. I am fed up with being fobbed off by GR. Not being able to view full tree correctly is annoying to say the least. I have plently of memory and delete cookies etc on a regular basis. I have also tried viewing thro Opera instead of IE and still the same. From my point of view the site is 'not fit for purpose'. :-(