Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Using Contact Us to contact GR

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 11 Feb 2012 20:57

If you click on Help, contact us, there is the option of sending a message to GR via feedback.

Once you have typed your message there is a Preview Message Option. When you have previewed your message?????????!!!

How do you send it.

I found a tiny little purple dash at the bottom of my message. No name on it. I clicked on it, the screen went blank, and I was returned to the home page.

Now I have a problem. Did I send my message or was it consigned to cyber space.

I must be missing something. The submit button, that is what is missing.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 11 Feb 2012 21:24

The submit button was missing a few days ago and I did the same as you clicked on the little purple dash

JerryH

JerryH Report 11 Feb 2012 23:59

I mentioned this in

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1291218?page=1

Ryan said he was going to get it looked at ;-)

But yes, I think the messages do get submitted if you click on that purple bit.....or at least that worked for me

Jeremy

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 12 Feb 2012 09:47

Thank you. I did save a copy just in case. And sorry to have missed your post Jeremy. Don't read them all, so many posts so little time!!!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 17 Feb 2012 11:32

Stupid Dash is still there as I have had to contact GR over the ERROR message from trying to delete a "WATCHED THREAD""

It's a bleddy joke is this site now.

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 17 Feb 2012 20:06

I know the dash works Sue because they have responded to my enquiry. Well something responded because I have a message back.