Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benney

Benney Report 3 Mar 2012 18:39

What a waste of money, I have been repeatedly returned to hello page just when I was getting somewhere, suggest you look at your computer experts and find some that can organise a web site. It's slow, does not respond when view is touched, I have an iPad that succeeds on most sites globally boy has it met its match . Perhaps I need to ungraded my membership, never in a million years!,,

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Mar 2012 18:43

If you go to the 'Help' menu at top right of page Benney, you can contact support and tell them what problems you're having.

Caroline

Caroline Report 3 Mar 2012 19:33

But be ready for them to say it's your fault !! =0)

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend Report 3 Mar 2012 19:40

Hi Benney. There are others that use this site that have said the same as you,
if you write IPad Bug in the box titled Enter Keyword it will bring a thread up, so you'll be able see others comments it may help.

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 3 Mar 2012 23:45

this site is getting worse as the days go by.x :-D :-D

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 4 Mar 2012 02:23

Lol Rose...Oh ye of so much faith

After my rantings on the thread link below I would think they know about the problems with the Ipad. In fact Estelle came on another thread the following day to comment on posting on the wrong boards but chose to ignore my plight with my Ipad.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1291574

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 4 Mar 2012 07:28

Benney - if you don't want to renew, make sure to go to your account and tick the correct box. If you don't the system will automatically take the money from your bank account when it's due.

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Mar 2012 12:30

Not much faith Susan lol, I was just the first person to see Benney's post and knew I couldn't offer any advice beyond that as the Ipad is a mystery to me ;-)