Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please tell us

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Mar 2012 12:08

if you are doing something to the site. We are having error messages again and for me at least it has been fine lately.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Mar 2012 14:13

Sent a message but not hopeful of a decent reply

Just asked why nothing on Annoucement board about working on this site

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Mar 2012 14:25

Wow a quick response but what I expected

Dear Maureen

Thanks for your email.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems on the site.

Please could you let me know exactly what is happening? I will then be able to investigate this for you.

I will need the full details of what you are clicking on, along with any error message you receive.

Please can you also let us know which operating system and browser you are using to access the site, e.g. Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8, in order that I may investigate this further for you.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,

Lisa
Genes Reunited Support Team

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Mar 2012 14:32

Sent a reply back

Might be better if a member of the Team actually read the boards to see how many members have been getting error messages. It would seem that the Team have been working on something but nothing posted on the Annoucement board warning there might be problems with the site today. 

Easily spotted on several board as duplicate postings due to errors when hitting submit button etc

It has nothing to do with what system I am operating