Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

USERS OF MOZILLA

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sara

Sara Report 31 May 2012 12:45

I wish GenesR could do something for us who use Mozilla and not Internet Explorer. I have the latest version and still my tree keeps crashing and I don´t want to use IE

heatherg

heatherg Report 31 May 2012 13:44

I have Mozilla as well and I don't have any problems!
Heatherg

Sara

Sara Report 31 May 2012 14:00

I am pleased for you Heatherg, it´s thrown me off 6 times in the past hour

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 31 May 2012 14:18

I think you may find it's the GR site and not the Browser,

Roy

Sara

Sara Report 31 May 2012 14:40

I think so too Roy, I did ask the support team to look into it earlier this week and I told them I only use mozilla. They suggested I download IE 8, that was all they could offer, hense my post in their suggestion space about Mozilla

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 31 May 2012 14:58

I am getting repeated "Error Reports"

Message just received "Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore " as the site seems to have problems !!

Lindsey

Lindsey Report 31 May 2012 14:58

I can't use Safari either. Really annoying.

Sara

Sara Report 31 May 2012 15:01

let´s hope someone in support can get their finger out then

Sara

Sara Report 31 May 2012 15:07

I think someone must be looking at this suggestion as I can´t access my tree on here at all now, that´ll teach me for having a suggestion won´t it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really cheesed off now

wisechild

wisechild Report 31 May 2012 15:26

I use Mozilla too & I´m constantly being told that it can´t find the server at Genes, even when I´ve been using it for an hour or more.
I may be way off beam with this & I´m sure someone will tell me so, but the problem seems to arise when a post is coming in on the thread I want to view.

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 31 May 2012 15:36

Also i have had problems before and found that some issues can be resolved by login in using one of their other address's such as .co.uk users using the .co.za address instead

Roy