Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The New Version of GR

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 20 Jul 2012 22:10

Sorry it does not work, I cannot do anything that I could on the old version. You have tried to reinvent the wheel and failed - none of the functions work. It wasnt broken so why fix it? Ypu should immediately reinstall the old version and give people a choice which they want to use, The old version that works great or the new version that doesnt work at all. I may have to look at other sites now to find something that is user friendly unless you can give me a choice again. Disgruntled and very upset Bill

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 24 Jul 2012 21:40

Could not agree more. No sooner have they cleared one problem , another surfaces. After logging on I'm now asked to log on again and again to access records - even though I AM LOGGED ON. Switched auto renew off. I reckon it's bye bye GR. They are forgetting that it is cheaper to keep new customers than find new ones. Jacqui

Madeline

Madeline Report 26 Jul 2012 06:29

As an elder person who cannot move far without my walker,I usually spend sessions on my tree each day to update,correct add etc.This is my 3rd try today, and I am still not able to use this new tree'
I agree with William and Jacqui, give us back the old tree until you have fixed the problems.We can at least keep ourselves busy and occupied.
I have lost grandmothers, great grandmothers and no less than now 25 people who cannot be found.

Getting more frustrated by the minute,and a very definate will not renew subs unless i can get something to work with
Mad M

Madeline

Madeline Report 26 Jul 2012 06:30

As an elder person who cannot move far without my walker,I usually spend sessions on my tree each day to update,correct add etc.This is my 3rd try today, and I am still not able to use this new tree'
I agree with William and Jacqui, give us back the old tree until you have fixed the problems.We can at least keep ourselves busy and occupied.
I have lost grandmothers, great grandmothers and no less than now 25 people who cannot be found.

Getting more frustrated by the minute,and a very definate will not renew subs unless i can get something to work with
Mad M