Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New tree builder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Effie

Effie Report 21 Jul 2012 21:49

I think it is terrible this new tree builder and have had a lot of problems with it. For example when I hit 'save' on a person's name it comes up three or four times so I am wasting my time deleting those names. Not only that why should we have to fill in the first piece of paper just to put in the names and year of birth and THEN the next bit one has to fill in again to repeat the names and year of birth also where one was born. We do not have any control of this any more and it is time wasting and it took me FOUR hours just to do a A4 sheet of paper to put the names and year of birth, address ect on the new tree builder. Come on one could do better, no wonder people have gone off doing this new tree and I do not blame them also it is very confusing especially for the elderly people.

Effie Lewis