Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Names disappearing!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 8 Aug 2012 10:16

Looks like GR are trying to get everyone to switch browsers to Google Chrome

See Estelle's post on this thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1307682

Roy

Martin

Martin Report 8 Aug 2012 10:12

I'm having that problem with death dates and when I reported it i was told to look at the FAQs. Insulting and unsatisfactory response.

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 8 Aug 2012 08:51

I've had this many times - just clicked until the text/numbers go black before saving sometime works. Or I've opened and closed the name to start again.

It is one of those bugs I haven't reported yet :-(

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 Aug 2012 06:49

I don't know ...............

but would suggest that you send an email to theteam@genesreunited.co.uk

That way GR will know there is a problem, and may be able to help you.

They do NOT read these Boards.

sylvia

Effie

Effie Report 8 Aug 2012 01:44

Hi, I have been doing my tree as usual but a few times earlier on I noticed that when I have put on someone's birthplace and when I Save it it comes on but disappear afterward and the same goes for the birthdates, why is that?

Effie Lewis (nee Ott)