Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tip - Use the Feedback button to report problems

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 8 Sep 2012 09:51

Some people seem to be having trouble contacting GR.
I've found the most reliable way that always generates a response is to send a message using the Feedback form.

If you are not sure where to find it.
Open your tree - look to the right at the top of the page.
Just under the Search tree you can see 4 icons
The last right button next to the print icon is the one you need - has !? on it but for some people is not visually clear. However if you hover over it the words the words - 'Send us Feedback' will show up.

Click on it and a large box will open. You can type what you want. For long text a right slide bar will appear so you can type as much as your want.

Click Send Feedback button.
From my experience I usually get a reply within 24hrs.

Found this much easier than sending emails

:-)

No comments on this post - wonders

Joy

Joy Report 12 Sep 2012 12:00

And sometimes people attempting to do that experience an error message; in that case, I would recommend sending an email to [email protected]

wisechild

wisechild Report 12 Sep 2012 12:50

What was wrong with the "contact us" button?
At least it did what it says on the tin, even if there was no response.

Joy

Joy Report 12 Sep 2012 13:47

Or click on HELP at the top of the screen, just to the right of ACCOUNT, then on Contact Us on the left of the screen.