Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

siblings adopted out

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

damian

damian Report 21 Nov 2012 14:49

hi i have three siblings that i am trying to find unfortunatly its complicated as they were all adopted out as small children if not babies.

i have the names but not sure if there surnames have been changed but have dates of birth and adoption dates.
I just dont know how to find them of course ive used every web site i could and paid fees etc but just have no joy ive contacted social services who helped arrange there adoptions but they do not hold any details other than what they have given me, i was told to contact the adoption agencey but they wanted money for my name to sit on a list for years on end nothing again im really stuck now and its getting up setting for both me and my wife as ive recently married i have children .
Its just so sad that its made so difficult for every one all roud no matter what situation your in adoption is so difficult :-(

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 21 Nov 2012 15:20

You might be better off posting this on either

Genealogy Chat or Finding Living Relatives

The Suggestion Board is for suggestions for improvement of the GR site. Not suggestions of where to look for relatives/ancestors.

:-D