Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 16 Mar 2014 11:08

I can not get my family tree up , as you are asking for my address. and pass word.i can not remember them,and I can not find any way to get in touch. Yvonne,

jax

jax Report 16 Mar 2014 13:24

Email them at

support@genesreunited.co.uk

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 17 Mar 2014 14:31

\hi.thank you for your email, I got my tree up soon as I call for help, I am trying to find the marrage of Sidney bayly born 1887. Bermondsey,marr rose margatet bayly, she was born abt 1888 Rotherhithe, I have tried the cecsus, yvonne

jax

jax Report 17 Mar 2014 14:53

1911 census says they have been married 4 years...not seeing any marriage for them...so maybe they didn't marry?

If you purchase this childs birth cert it should give her maiden name

Births Mar 1910 (>99%)

BAYLY Walter Edward St Olave 1d 242a

Found it

Marriages Mar 1907 (>99%)

BAYLY Sydney St. Olave 1d 330
HAMILTON Rose Margaret St. Olave 1d 330

found on

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 4 Apr 2014 15:08

Hello, can you help me, my letter or my tree has got small, and I have a job to read what I am doing,and if I am looking for a mane ,on the left is going down, and on the right is going the going up, I hope I have that right,it makes a diffents to my eye sight,, Yvonne,

jax

jax Report 4 Apr 2014 15:22

Yvonne

I cannot help with your tree as I do not have one on this site that I use.

Contact Genes direct by using that email address I posted on the 16th March

KenSE

KenSE Report 4 Apr 2014 16:55

When your tree is displayed, on the bottom left is a a cross made up of left, up, right and down arrow buttons.

Underneath that are two magnifying glass icons.

The right hand one expands the boxes and text.

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 4 Apr 2014 21:34

thank you,,how do I get the rest larger please.