Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Children of parents

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Effie

Effie Report 17 Oct 2014 21:43

I am having trouble putting the children on GR as every time I type out a name it comes up with a different parents names and also if the parents have been married before I still cannot insert the children on, that has been happening for about nearly two weeks now, any suggestions please.

Thank you
Effie Lewis

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 18 Oct 2014 14:07

Not too sure if this will help.

But whenever I add children to my tree (no longer on here, but worked when it was) I always add them to the mother, never the father.

:-)

Kense

Kense Report 20 Oct 2014 09:35

I just tried adding children to parents who had been married before, adding one via the father and one via the mother.

Both were added correctly although I had to add the surname for the one added via the mother.

You need to contact support to deal with your problem.
[email protected]