Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Error 401

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Avril

Avril Report 21 Jul 2013 20:12

Has anyone had this anomaly come up on their screen for viewing other family trees for which they have been given permission to view.
I have been unable to view trees for several weeks now and do not get any help from Genes Support as to my query on the subject - it is very frustrating!

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Jul 2013 23:01

Persevere with 'support'...............only they can help you.........allegedly!

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Jul 2013 23:28

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1328354

Paul Rae

Paul Rae Report 22 Jul 2013 22:59

Hi I have also had this 2 times, the 1st time was 6 weeks ago. What I did was close the page then, re open it. That worked for me, then one night last week. And that also worked, may be worth a try. Best of luck. But keep going to Genes for that help. It might be that a lot of other trees are having the same problem ?
Best of luck.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Jul 2013 09:56

Posting on this thead rather than the other.

Avril has sent a PM basically saying that GR are looking into her problem and hope to come up with a solution