Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DottyAnn

DottyAnn Report 24 Aug 2013 18:18

Just a quick one. I haven't added much to my tree lately but have just tried to add some information to several ancestors where it says 'notes' but the information isn't being saved. Cannot see anywhere it says 'save' so please can someone tell me how to do this.

Thelma

Thelma Report 24 Aug 2013 18:30

The save button is at the bottom.If you cannot see it try reducing the print size.
Hold down CONTROL and scroll.

DottyAnn

DottyAnn Report 24 Aug 2013 18:34

thanks thelma, will try that.
ann

Kense

Kense Report 24 Aug 2013 18:35

Save should be one of the options at the bottom of the editing box.

Try changing the Zoom level to 75%.

There is a problem with the site for those using versions of Internet Explorer earlier than 9.

DottyAnn

DottyAnn Report 25 Aug 2013 08:17

Thanks Thelma and KenSE
Wasn't able to try it last night due to having visitors but have just done as you suggested and found the save at the bottom of the editing box so thank you both very much.
Ann