Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Certificates

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Josephine

Josephine Report 13 Sep 2013 11:43

I have 2 certificates that I have ordered from GRO only to find they are not linked to my family - they may be of use to others

marriage certificate - Arthur Thomas Sawyer (father Samuel Sawyer) to Alice Maud McCabe (father Stephen McCabe) - August 25 1917

death certificate - Reginald Jack Hall-Wright - died 28 February 2004 - nottingham

If these can be of use to others please message me with your address or for further information from the certificates

Jo x

Gai

Gai Report 13 Sep 2013 11:51

Hi Josephine,

You can add a Postem on Freebmd with your information and help another person searching for the family

You can always set yourself up a free email account if you prefer not to give your regular email address

Gai

Josephine

Josephine Report 13 Sep 2013 12:04

Thanks Gai - I will look at doing that

Reggie

Reggie Report 13 Sep 2013 12:06

You could post the details on the following free site

www.bmdshare.com

Gai

Gai Report 13 Sep 2013 12:31

The bmdshare website is down for maintenance and doesn't say how long it will be down .

KenSE

KenSE Report 14 Sep 2013 09:08

The bmdshare website is working now.