Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Certificates

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Josephine

Josephine Report 13 Sep 2013 11:43

I have 2 certificates that I have ordered from GRO only to find they are not linked to my family - they may be of use to others

marriage certificate - Arthur Thomas Sawyer (father Samuel Sawyer) to Alice Maud McCabe (father Stephen McCabe) - August 25 1917

death certificate - Reginald Jack Hall-Wright - died 28 February 2004 - nottingham

If these can be of use to others please message me with your address or for further information from the certificates

Jo x

Gai

Gai Report 13 Sep 2013 11:51

Hi Josephine,

You can add a Postem on Freebmd with your information and help another person searching for the family

You can always set yourself up a free email account if you prefer not to give your regular email address

Gai

Josephine

Josephine Report 13 Sep 2013 12:04

Thanks Gai - I will look at doing that

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Sep 2013 12:06

You could post the details on the following free site

www.bmdshare.com

Gai

Gai Report 13 Sep 2013 12:31

The bmdshare website is down for maintenance and doesn't say how long it will be down .

Kense

Kense Report 14 Sep 2013 09:08

The bmdshare website is working now.